Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

On 2020-12-07 14:57, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2020, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

  So I think the current ETC is this coming Wed.  Do you have any specific
reason to ask?

  I pushed all the changes over the weekend, with the MODE_CC conversion
specifically:

<https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-cvs/2020-December/338657.html>

and all the patches, the total count of which ultimately worked out at 37,
included in the same push.  I'll yet see if there are any loose ends to
tie, but in any case the objective has been reached.

  Questions, comments?

This is all extremely exciting to read about. But my main question right now is when we can expect this to pop into the NetBSD tree?

  Johnny