Re: more on proff crash building native

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009, Dave McGuire wrote:

Yebbut...Ragge mentioned problems using CVS as well, suggesting a lower-level issue. Unless he was using SSH as a transport for CVS...?

  Using ssh as the CVS transport fails - I had to use pserver back when I
was trying to update my tree on a vax, and when I just recently updated
a tree, I used nfs to mount it on another machine.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant