Re: SS20 cg14 help

> Given the age of the files, I believe that Sun does not really lose
> anything if they release the files.  It is more a challenge of
> finding someone at Sun who is willing to spend the time and effort of
> getting them released.

Aye.

It's the practicalities of getting the files - legally - into the hands
of someone with the time, inclination, and ability to go through and
extract the relevant data from them.  I've got the time and inclination
and quite probably the ability, but I don't know how hard it would be
to get me legal copies of the files.  I'm sure there are at least a
handful of others in basically the same situation.

\ / Ribbon Campaign