Re: NetBSD/hpcmips userland crashes (Re: IBM Workpad z50 dmesg collection)

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023, 10:27 PM David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 at 14:50, Michael <allstarzero%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Hi! I have a MobilePro 780 and a MobilePro 790 I can test on.

> Hi Michael - that could definitely be two useful data points :)
>
> Could I ask if netbsd-7 ran without issues on them, and from netbsd-8
> they started showing random binary crashes and core dumps?

I have this machine... but I stopped running it around NetBSD 4 or 5... it
worked fine, but 8 did not when I pulled it out of mothballs and tried to
upgrade...

Warner

If so, then they may be showing similar behaviour to the z50 (which is