Re: NetBSD/hpcmips userland crashes (Re: IBM Workpad z50 dmesg collection)

...on 2023-03-23 20:57:36, David Brownlee wrote:

 > My money would be on the last one being the cause, with the common
 > pmap code maybe not handling some edge-case in the VR4121.
 > But... progress! Sounds like I need to fire up my compiler to build
 > another couple of test kernels to narrow it down (watch this space :)

Cool!

Maybe we can get some of the NEC MobilePro people onboard for testing
(mentioned in a more recent thread) - it has the same CPU. I'll try
sending them a mail later today.

I'm constantly worrying there's some dumb mistake in my setup or
something like that.

Alex.