Re: install files on mac HFS* partition (mac mini G4)

> Do we know which other macs can boot from MBR disks? Does it work to
> install onto a USB drive (very handy for testing :)?

I think it depends by Open Firmware. Also I think MSDOS is supported by all the Open Firmware versions. So, there should not be problems with that. But I am not sure about it.

On the Mac mini, yes. I think in other devices too, with the same Open Firmware version.
You just need to choose the usb drive as the boot device.

> David

-u