Re: install files on mac UFS partition (mac mini G4)

Hallo Martin,

> You can use pdisk for the change of partitions, and newfs_msdos to format it.
> Both are on the installation ISO.

It is strange.
I have changed the parition-type to MSDOS and have formatted it, but after that, it is nost visible in openfirmware.

But, when using the install disk, I can mount the partition using mount_msdos, so it is OK.

Do I need special options for (say) newfw_msdos to create the partition?
I guess that the parition-type in pdisk is just "MSDOS'. Correct?

Martin

Kristoff