Re: G4 (quicksilver?) PSU dying

Hello,

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 02:40:05 -0800
Bob Pegram <boboncomputers%dslextreme.com@localhost> wrote:

> I have an old G4 with a working power supply. The board doesn't work so
> the power supply hasn't been used for years. The computer isn't dual to
> me knowledge so it may not work. Let me know if you are interested.

For some reason these power supplies are model specific, which is one
reason why they're so annoying to replace.
Martin's machine is a Quicksilver - easily recognizable by its silvery
colour and the subwoofer-ish front speaker. Earlier models are blue at
the front, later ones don't have the single big speaker hole.

have fun
Michael