Port-i386 archive

Re: netbsd-5 on Citrix XenClient 2.1 (on an HP EliteBook 8460p)

At Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:33:00 -0500 (EST), Mouse
<mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: netbsd-5 on Citrix XenClient 2.1 (on an HP EliteBook 8460p)

> > Getting rid of re(4) seems to have made all the difference in the
> > world!
>
> Does this apply to real re(4) hardware, or just the particular flavour
> xen emulates?

Only the Xen emulation, so far as I know.

If you search google today with "realtek etherent flakey" you'll get
"About 626,000 results"  :-)  That's obviously not very meaningful, and
even less so if you scan through the first couple of pages of results
and see that the terms are not always that closely related.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<woods%planix.com@localhost>       +1 250 762-7675        http://www.planix.com/