Port-i386 archive

Re: Drupal and MySQL Configuration

Okay

I've now got Drupal to the point where I can see the install.php on
the screen in front of me.   However, the install.txt file which I am
supposed to read says.....

" cp sites/default/default.settings.php sites/default/settings.php
   Next, give the web server write privileges to the
sites/default/settings.php file with the command (from the installation
directory): chmod o+w sites/default/settings.php
  So that the files directory can be created automatically, give the
web server write privileges to the sites/default directory with the
command (from the installation directory): chmod o+w sites/default "

I know that if I install Drupal on Linux or OpenBSD machines I have to
set permissions and copy  the settings.php over.  Such as...

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Drupal
sudo chown www-data:www-data /var/www/drupal/sites/default/files

However, the NetBSD stuff is in different directories.  Can anyone help
by giving me the final stuff to finish installation ?  There is a page on
the Wiki but it doesn't help with the above...

http://wiki.netbsd.se/Deploying_Drupal_on_NetBSD

So, some advice from someone who knows could be good at this point :)
How do this translate to NetBSD ?  ...  Which folders or directories
do I replace here .....

cp sites/default/default.settings.php sites/default/settings.php
chmod o+w sites/default/settings.php
chmod o+w sites/default

--
Richard