Port-i386 archive

Can't use ethernet nor wireless on HP 2140

Hi,

I tried the latest NetBSD (5.99.20) on HP 2140.
But I cannot use ethernet nor wireless LAN.

HP 2140 has
- 0x14e4 0x432b revision 0x01 Broadcom wireless BCM4322, and
- 0x11ab 0x436c revision 0x10 Marvell 8072 Ethernet Nic Device,
both of which are not supported in NetBSD.
# I can't find HP 2140 on http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html

They are supported on Linux.
Actually, I can use them with Ubuntu on the same machine.
So it seems possible to write drivers for them.

Although I'm very new to NetBSD,
I will try if there are no one who have already been writing drivers.

Please let me know how to start.
Is there any information about writing drivers?

Thanks in advance.

By the way, I cannot find the website of HP 2140 in HP webpage.
It is possibly Japan only model.

--
Kentaro KAWAMOTO
kentaro.kawamoto%gmail.com@localhost