Port-i386 archive

Drupal and MySQL Configuration

Hello there

Don't know if this is the right place to send this but thought I might
try anyway.  I've configured an Apache server and MySQL server
following this page here...

http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_install_a_LAMP_Server

although I've built a few of these with Linux I'm a bit to new to this
way of using of NetBSD.  Done Google searches for info.  Read the info
at /usr/pkgsrc/drupal6 and mysql.  I have added a line to httpd.conf
as requested to that Drupal should appear at
http://domain.co.uk/drupal.  However, it doesn't.  Similar problem
with phpMyAdmin.  Can anyone suggest what to try next ?  Address of my
box below.  i386 hardware.

Regards

--
Richard