Re: Jornada 680e PCMCIA CF USB Host

No need to apologise :)

Because of the way netbsd source tree is conventionally laid out, the
location of the bus glue code is most of the time easily inferable
from the config line, so people often use config line like syntax to
refer to the glue code.

Ok, I'll bare that in mind for future posts. Sorry for being so naive :)

As Takashi-san said, his guess is that the device is actually slhci,
not ohci.  Without knowing any details on the hardware, I think that's
a good guess, b/c pcmcia is 16-bit isa-like bus, and cardbus is 32-bit
pci-like bus.

I've just managed to locate Linux kernel source with support for this device for Sharp Zaurus and Ipaq running Familiar Linux .7. This may provide many answers that the CE drivers can't. I'll try and have a look at it today but if anyone is interested in looking for themselves I can make the source available.

Spoo.