Re: Jornada 680e PCMCIA CF USB Host

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 13:50:20 +0000, Spooky wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
>
> >Are you sure it's *really* PCMCIA?  All USB cards are CardBus, afaik.
> >C.f.
>
> It's actually a compact flash type 1 card that I'm running in a
> CF/PCMCIA adapter. I'm therefore pretty damn sure that it's not
> CardBus.

Oh, you are right.  So with some googling I've found only three
PCMCIA->USB solutions:

Interpocket (CF Type I):
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/products/usb-cf.shtml

RATOC Systems (CF Type II):
http://www.ratocsystems.com/english/products/subpages/cfu1u.html

Twin Paradox (CF Type II):
http://www.twin-paradox.com/home.html

Doesn't seem like the hw docs are acailable, though.  You will
probably need to reverse engineer the WinCE drivers.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen