Detached miniroot

I've discovered that the detached miniroot problem:

    md0: internal 0 image area

was actually caused by a studpid bug in hpcboot that caused ksyms
block to be not loaded correctly (which is bad by itself already).  As
a side effect it caused ksyms to be not skipped, and mfs_initminiroot
was called with wrong address.

I never noticed that before, because I usually end up in ddb only from
test kernels that I copy to CF under netbsd and reboot, but kernels
booted via kloader get the ksyms correctly.

I need to catch up with today's zlib update and then I'll compile and
commit new hpcboot binaries.

I'm going to look into the md/wd "dance" next.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen