Re: Jornada 680e PCMCIA CF USB Host

I am guessing that this device is slhci. If it is so, slhci* at pcmcia?
is necessary.

Right, see "is necessary" :).

Sorry, that looked like a kernel configuration line to me... In which case will it not have the problem as 'ohci* at pcmcia?' if slhci_pcmcia or equivilent isn't present?

I'm currently looking into how the PCMCIA interface works for other devices, hopefully next week I'll get a chance to dismantle ohci_cardbus.c and try and bodge something together.

Spoo.