Port-hp300 archive

Working release for an HP 360

Hello,

I am currently writing an HP9000 series 300 emulator. Actually it can
run successfully HP-UX 9.10 - with y2k patches and gnu-utils.

Next step is using NetBSD as it supports hp300.

But I have some troubles with it ... I tried 7.2, 8.2, 9.1 (with last
minirot fs patched)

I can somehow install it :
- the included extraction of sets generally failed ..
  I need to ^Z and use manually pax to install sets
- the MAKEDEV script generally failed ... it runs but creates nothing in dev
 I need to append "makedev all" at the end of it and launch it with
./MAKEDEV -m /usr/sbin/mknod all
- when rebooting, the generic kernel keep the filesystems in read-only ??
- most of command works (even gcc to compile a simple program)
- but ps failed with a core dump (segmentation fault)
  somewhere in the loading of libraries it tries to access address
0x30408520 and of course -> segmentation fault.

Certainly this is due to an error in my emulator code, but to be sure,
can someone tell me which  release is good to use with a 360 with the
following configuration :
- mc 68030
- mc 68882
- 48 MB of ram (I can add much more if needed)
- hp 98544 monochrome topcat at 1024x768
- internal HPIB at 7 (not used for netbsd, working with HP-UX 9)
- hp 98265 scsi at 14
- hp 98643 lance at 21 (not used actually)
- hp 98620 dma channels (32 bits)
- internal HIL keyboard and mouse
- some sort of hp 7958 scsi drive (I used generally an 1.9GB image)
- some sort of a1999a cd rom drive

It is based on my own cores (hpib, 68xxx, hil, timers, dma, ...)
For scsi and network I use a heavily modified 98643 and 98265 from mame 228s

Thanks in advance

Olivier De Smet