RaQ1 PSU

Hi There,

Just wondering if anyone might have any idea where I can get one or
have any spare old RaQ1 PSU's knocking about?

I unplugged the unit cold because it stopped responding one day. Then
attempted trying to switch it back on, and it refused to come back on.
I've put a meter on various parts of the PSU, power is getting into
the unit. power is getting past the fuse, I can't sus out what's wrong
with it.

I know I can get them on that RaQ spares website, but it's far too
expensive. I may find something to exchange if anyone might have one
spare (or a spare raq!).

Regards,

Richard