Re: raspberry pi Zero W reboots and kernel panic

Hi Michael, I appreciate very much your fast reply.

Thanks for your guidelines to install packages. I do not know where I read that there were no packages for the current branch. After reading so much info on Net, Open and FreeBSD I screwed my brain... :-)

I have here only an screenshot of one of the kernel panics. Can I attach here? If not I can transcribe it.

Raspberry Pi ZeroW is attached to an HDMI monitor and connected to a USB adaptor with USB cable for DC supply.

Tests where run though ssh session. Eventually I connected a Rii keyboard with a USB RF adaptor conected to the raspberry USB remaining port. I suspected that the keyboard could be the culprit but I desconected it and I ended seeing the same issues.

Please, tell me what information do you need and I will test in Sunday afternoon when I come back home.

/var/log/messages recorded several crashes so I think I also can send it to you.

Thanks so much.
Ramiro.