Re: Quartz64

I'm starting to wonder if the problem I am seeing might be a bug in the
NetBSD system I'm using to write images to a device.

The steps described by Jason Mitchell work fine on an image in a file
but fail if done on an SD Card or eMMC device.

Trying to "resizedisk" the GPT tables to match the size of the device
seems to be reading past the end of the device.

Would still be good to have some information on how to use the UEFI
firmware.