Re: GPIO on SUNXI H3

Jared McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:

> Sorry about that, I forgot to commit a file. Update
> src/sys/arch/arm/sunxi/files.sunxi (you need 1.10 or later) and you
> should be good to go.

Thanks.  I had commented out non H3 stuff from the config in the
meantime (as I don't need A31 and A83T support anyway) and was able to
build a kernel with GPIO support that way.  It looks good, I can't
really test it though, as I'm at work and have only remote access to the
system (can't see if e.g. the leds do anything) but I'm going to test
and report tonight...