Re: GPIO on SUNXI H3

Hi Sascha --

I added support for this yesterday morning. Are you running at least r1.11 of the SUNXI kernel config?

Also because of some (annoying IMHO) securelevel restrictions you need to configure the pins before securelevel is raised to 1.

Put this in /etc/gpio.conf:
  gpio0 15 set out error_led

And in /etc/rc.conf:
  gpio=YES