Re: 2016-10-01-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img (Re: Raspberry Pi update please.)

I had switched my monitor to a different input for a few days and when
I switched back I see a screen full of

urtwn0: could not send firmware command 5

Which appears every few seconds.  My urtwn0 is still plugged in from a
few days ago.  My first thought was another USB problem.  I've got
mouse detach messages mixed in but much less frequent.

Much to my surprise I can still ping my DHCP server/WiFi AP, and I can
actually ping Google.

But time to switch back to a Raspbian SD card to work on issues there.
A little off topic I can report that these cheap 8 GB class 10 SD
cards from China at $3.67 with free shipping seem to work fine, I have
3 of them http://www.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_350764.html

Oh, yes, wsmoused=NO is the default, I turned it on once to play with
mouse support in mc.  But I find
alias mc "mc -ad"
is more useful, turns off mouse support and boxdrawing chars.  I
install mc, Joe, and tcsh on just about everything I can so they all
work mostly the same.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX