Re: pkgsrc question ....

On 04/05/15 08:03, Greg Troxel wrote:
After consulting with riz@ and jklos@, I have moved the 6.0 and 6.1
symlinks to 2014Q1.  With any luck, someone will think about working on
2015Q1 packages for 7.0...

Here's hoping :-) ....

The number of packages currently available are:

5.1_2011Q3     7317
5.1_2012Q1     7886
6.0_2012Q4    10207
6.0_2013Q4     8433
6.0_2014Q1     8345

"William A. Mahaffey III" <wam%hiwaay.net@localhost> writes:

I am looking to stay strictly std., not looking for outsider builds,
If someone who is not a NetBSD developer does a bulk build, or if a
developer does a build build in an environment that isn't adequately
controlled, then aside from security worries, the results are the same.
So a build done by someone else that we point to isn't actually
deficient, just ineligible for official TNF hosting.  But the big
problem is that we don't know of any...

Very well, I'll keep that in mind. I don't know of any external 'repos' either ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.