Re: pkgsrc question ....

After consulting with riz@ and jklos@, I have moved the 6.0 and 6.1
symlinks to 2014Q1.  With any luck, someone will think about working on
2015Q1 packages for 7.0...

The number of packages currently available are:

5.1_2011Q3     7317
5.1_2012Q1     7886
6.0_2012Q4    10207
6.0_2013Q4     8433
6.0_2014Q1     8345

"William A. Mahaffey III" <wam%hiwaay.net@localhost> writes:

> I am looking to stay strictly std., not looking for outsider builds,

If someone who is not a NetBSD developer does a bulk build, or if a
developer does a build build in an environment that isn't adequately
controlled, then aside from security worries, the results are the same.
So a build done by someone else that we point to isn't actually
deficient, just ineligible for official TNF hosting.  But the big
problem is that we don't know of any...