Re: 3c589 PCMCIA on A1200 - possible resolution to PR port-amiga/31134

Big thanks to you is, Frank and Jukka for testing and processing this patch.

> I've submitted all necessary pullup requests now, down to netbsd-7:

I believe the NetBSD Amiga port web page can be updated when this fix is in the releases, along the lines of:

- IDE controllers:
add:
  - Compact flash cards on A600/A1200 PCMCIA with CF-IDE adapter
- Ethernet controllers
add:
  - NE2000 based PCMCIA cards
  - 3Com 3C589 EtherLink III PCMCIA