Re: 3c589 PCMCIA on A1200 - possible resolution to PR port-amiga/31134

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 06:22:22PM +0100, Frank Wille wrote:
> Martin Åberg wrote:
>
> > Another finding is that the patch allows for using "wdc at pcmcia",
> > which I belive is 16-bit. I connected a PCMCIA to CompactFlash adapter,
>
> Indeed! I can confirm that with my PCMCIA CF adapter as well. It never
> worked before. Thanks. That's really useful.

Whereas:

- the only known to me PCMCIA card types that formerly worked (using byte
  accesses) continue to work (and should, as code inspection shows their
  code path isn't touched)

- two different word-access cards that formerly didn't work work know

I've decided to commit to current. Thanks Martin, Frank and Jukka!
(I should undust my A1200 one day.)