Re: Add fonts to pixel-sagas-startrek?

Jim Spath <jspath55%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> While Neale Davidson, the original author, died in 2017 per the site [
> https://www.pixelsagas.com/?p=19095], their partner has kept up site
> maintenance as well as slightly altering terms of some font sets. That
> commitment touched me.
>
> The patch is a few lines to the Makefile and PLIST; I didn't think a PR was
> needed for this.

I have locally applied your patch, and bumped PKGREVISION.

The included license is slightly different from the one in licenses/,
and probably we should update it.  This is the only package that uses
it, so I'll just copy "Font License.txt" over the one in licenses/.  The
plain diff is huge, but wdiff showed minor wording changes that didn't
seem significant, and even if so: the license of the bits is now how it
is, so it's good to update.

Did you write to $MAINTAINER?  (I did, and it's been a really long time,
but in general that is the protocol.)

I'll commit this soon if I don't get an objection from $MAINTAINER
(which should come here).  I really don't expect that.