Re: Add fonts to pixel-sagas-startrek?

Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
> I said:
> The patch is a few lines to the Makefile and PLIST; I didn't think a PR was needed for this.
Did you write to $MAINTAINER?  (I did, and it's been a really long time,
but in general that is the protocol.)
Duly noted, thanks.

At first I misread "maintainter" as the source, which I had planned to do meanwhile.
With a GUI browser, one can procure the fonts even with a made-up address, but I have found no way to script this.
I posted a message on the canonical site asking if they might like help moving the rest to the same directory as the accessible fonts and will update if/when I get a reply.
"Live prosperously."