Re: Add fonts to pixel-sagas-startrek?

On 8/25/23 8:57 AM, Jim Spath wrote:
I recently used the subject package for costume artwork labelling, and have since checked out the primary source site. Finding fonts similar to the fonts in the package I thought I would offer a short patch.

While Neale Davidson, the original author, died in 2017 per the site [https://www.pixelsagas.com/?p=19095 <https://www.pixelsagas.com/?p=19095>], their partner has kept up site maintenance as well as slightly altering terms of some font sets. That commitment touched me.

The patch is a few lines to the Makefile and PLIST; I didn't think a PR was needed for this. Beyond the fonts in this patch the site includes other Trek-inspired fonts (e.g. Persis, Subspace), not to mention many many fonts related to other shows or games. The remaining Trek fonts have different download paths than those in the package and I have not found a way to include them (yet). Example: https://www.pixelsagas.com/?download=kaplah <https://www.pixelsagas.com/?download=kaplah> adds to a cart.

This is cool; I will try to make time soon to try it for myself. Too bad some of the ST files don't have a direct DL link. Thanks for the patch.

--
Tim Larson 📚🔭🎸🏹👨‍💻🇺🇸