Re: building lang/llvm with pkgsrc clang

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 4:41 AM Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> wrote:

> It now fails in lang/libcxxabi with multiple
>         error: template argument 1 is invalid
> errors.

Maybe it's using the libstdc++ headers and not those of libc++.

Try adding these lines to the Makefile in lang/libcxxabi:

    CXXFLAGS+=      -nostdinc++
    CXXFLAGS+=      -I${WRKDIR}/${LIBCXX}/include

and maybe these to the Makefile in lang/clang:

    CXXFLAGS+=      -nostdinc++
    CXXFLAGS+=      -I${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.libcxx}/include/c++/v1
    CXXFLAGS+=      -stdlib=libc++