Re: using pkgsrc with pkgsrc clang

Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> writes:

> What's the correct way for using pkgsrc clang as a pkgsrc compiler?
> Obviously, I can't build pkgsrc clang or its dependencies with pkgsrc clang.
> So what do I need to re-build after building lang/clang and setting
> PKGSRC_COMPILER to clang?

I think if you start with nothing and build clang and then set
PKGSRC_COMPILER you will be ok.

I think you can also build clang in a different prefix and use that.

Or, you can enable clang in NetBSD.

Not saying these are fully up-to-date but

https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/clang/
https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/pkgsrc/clang/

(The astute reader will notice and complain about gdt-style \todo markers :-)