Re: NetBSD 8, non-desktop and desktop uses

Honestly, there is also the matter that I suspect very few people in
these LTS production environments are following every quartlery
release closely anyway - there's simply too much instability.

I've seen every second quartley which is more reasonable...
SmartOS is of course yearly LTS branches based on Q4.