Re: seg fault building npm

On 09/11/2018 18:12, Mike Pumford wrote:
On 09/11/2018 16:55, Mike Pumford wrote:

Its not confirmed but I know the openssl library can be compiled without async support so I'm going to see if I can persuade nodejs to do that and see if the problem goes away.

So much for that idea. I manually tweaked the openssl config to turn off async support (and confirmed it was off by checking that there function (and makecontext reference) no longer appear in the node binary but it still doesn't seem to be able to do simple SSL things. :(

More digging required although I'm not really sure how to debug further.

Mike