Chinese inputmethod users?

Hi!

I have a plan to update inputmethod/* packages
  * Update pacakges (includes removal of xcin(*1) and import of oxim instead)
  * Update wip/scim* packages and import in main tree.

I can test Japanese imputmethods, but not others (Chinses, Korean, and so
on...).
Can anyone test those language related input method?
And any objections to such updates? (*2)

 (*1) xcin project was dead over three years ago
      http://lists.linux.org.tw/pipermail/xcin/2005-November/004300.html
 (*2) I can get no response from the current xcin and scim maintainer over a
half year.
--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost