Re: Chinese inputmethod users?

Hi,

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:51:57 +0900, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

> I have a plan to update inputmethod/* packages
>   * Update pacakges (includes removal of xcin(*1) and import of oxim instead)
>   * Update wip/scim* packages and import in main tree.

I've commited wip/scim 1.4.7 and related scim-* packages.
(for oxim, now try to update to 1.2.1 from 1.1.6 on my local tree)

It probably require more work, so just as W.I.P...
Please try it (with combination of module / locale / app).

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost