Re: Chinese inputmethod users?

Long long ago...

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:51:57 +0900, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

I have a plan to update inputmethod/* packages
  * Update pacakges (includes removal of xcin(*1) and import of oxim instead)

Just keep xcin, and re-import old libchewing as libchewing02 for it.

I may give up to package oxim.
oxim-1.1.8 was worked for me, but the version is not able to build with current
libchewing.
Currently, I have oxim-1.4.1 package, but does is not work yet.
It means before I make oxim to work, it bump version, again, and again.,,

  * Update wip/scim* packages and import in main tree.

I've imported wip/scim-* packages to pkgsrc/inputmethod.
Just for notice, SCIM's gtk-immodule is disabled (it is not usuable).
please use scim-bridge for GTK_IM_MODULE instead.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost