NetBSD-Users archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2026 14:06:00 +0200
From: Ramiro Aceves <ea1abz%gmail.com@localhost>
Message-ID: <d2858269-1e6b-4f94-8d19-23233912c3f7%gmail.com@localhost>
| /usr/pkg/sbin/fsck.ext2 I used is from pkgsrc e2fsprogs,
| our fsck is /sbin/fsck_ext2fs, I think, am I right?
Sounds right - I don't use ext2 filesystems, or linux at all, so
I really can't say anything specific about any of that.
kre
- References:
- Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Prev by Date:
Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Next by Date:
Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Previous by Thread:
Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Next by Thread:
Re: disks, partitions, slices, etc.
- Indexes:
Home |
Main Index |
Thread Index |
Old Index