Re: segfault in libterminfo with ncurses with nethack

On Sat, Sep 02, 2023 at 01:53:27PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:

> I suppose "use nethack as a test program" isn't desirable; it's a rather
> complex program. I already made a simplistic test program with just
> initscr() and move() and that worked as expected.  So of course nethack
> is doing something more complicated that I have yet to figure out...

A simple test program would be ideal but if that is not possible then detailed instructions
to guide someone who has no idea how to play nethack that reproduce the issue and a clear
indication of what is wrong with the display would be helpful.

> I hope to commit games/nethack* some time today. I intend to make it
> easy to switch between the two curses versions (but not a formal option).

I wont be able to do anything in that timeframe, I am preparing to go AFK for a few days.
Please just submit a PR and I will look at it when I have a chance.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",