Re: segfault in libterminfo with ncurses with nethack

On Fri, Sep 01, 2023 at 08:36:08AM +0000, RVP wrote:

> https://mail-index.NetBSD.org/current-users/2023/04/16/msg043785.html
>
> This _really_ ought to be fixed once and for all.

It could be avoided altogether if there were PRs logged against the builtin curses.  I do
perform sweeps of the PR database for curses related problems every now and then.  There was
a major update to the refresh code between 9 and 10 driven by problems raised by packages.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",