Re: firefox resource hog

On Sun, Jan 08, 2023 at 05:32:52PM +0100, tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost wrote:
> I inspect the traffic first for example with the developer tools under
> Firefox, when js is only used to verify arguments and put them in
> canonical form before sending them, calling a page with HTTP or HTTPS,
> with GET or POST.
>
> Then, knowing what is the "API", I script under curl...

Yes, makes sense. But as majority of my usage is of 3b type i.e.
automation is only for logging in, I need the browser anyway. So, even for
scenarios other than 3b often I end up using the same method, as it is
quicker than spending time analyzing the posts. I have close to 150 of
these scripts, so have to try and minimize the dev effort.

--
Mayuresh