Re: NetBSD 9.3 UEFI installation help

On Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at 03:25:25PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Better use a 9.3_STABLE version from
> https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-9/latest/

I am trying:
https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-9/202211301400Z/images/NetBSD-9.3_STABLE-amd64-install.img.gz

The installation went past the errors I was facing.

Now to make a grub entry I am using update-grub on Linux, but it is not
finding NetBSD though it is able to find Windows. I can make an entry
manually, but could not find a documentation of how to do it with grub2
for netbsd. (Documentation mostly seems to be available for grub 1 ).

Any pointers would be of great help.

--
Mayuresh