NetBSD 9.3 UEFI installation help

Went through the wiki[1].

I don't find uefi image for NetBSD 9.3 amd64 I assume the release image is
already the integrated one.

I did the installation on a partition on a laptop, but did not notice
anything copied to the efi partition or any menu appearing for netbsd.

Following observations may or may not relate with UEFI issue, but just
stating them.

1. Just to retry installation if I again select "Install NetBSD to hard
disk" and select the same disk, it just comes back to the same menu
without doing anything.

2. If I do "Upgrade NetBSD on a hard disk", after installing sets, I see a
message "postinstall fixes failed".

3. In the config menu if I try to set root password it says
passwd: pwd_mkdb exited with status 1
passwd: /etc/master.passwd: unchanged

Please advise what needs to be done to get UEFI boot working.

--
Mayuresh

[1] https://wiki.netbsd.org/Installation_on_UEFI_systems/