Re: NetBSD 9.3 UEFI installation help

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 04:52:05PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> The NetBSD bootloader (bootx64.efi) should have been copied to
> EFI/BOOT/ in the ESP, but no UEFI variables will be created.

I can see 2 files by that name:

/EFI/Boot/BOOTX64.EFI of size 546446
/EFI/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.EFI of size 5516546

Since there are 3 OSes and the paths are not indicative I wonder which one
is which and is one of them installed by NetBSD.

> If you use grub or something like that, you may have to add it to the
> menu configuration.

I can boot Linux using grub, but I could not find grub2 commands for
NetBSD. E.g. kernel --type=netbsd etc does not work on grub2.

--
Mayuresh