Re: NetBSD 9.3 UEFI installation help

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 08:59:36PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I don't find uefi image for NetBSD 9.3 amd64 I assume the release image is
> already the integrated one.

Yes, there is a common image now that should work on all "newer" machines
in either BIOS or UEFI boot mode.

> I did the installation on a partition on a laptop, but did not notice
> anything copied to the efi partition or any menu appearing for netbsd.

I don't understand what you mean here, please give more details.
Normally this results in a bootable disk with ESP boot partition and the
bootloader in it.

Do you have other partitions on that disk or did you select a full disk for
NetBSD type of installation?

Martin