Problem installing libreoffice 7.2.4.1

Hello all,

Did NetBSD drop libreoffice-7.2.4.1?

I had it installed on my system, and had a problem with some libboost
libraries (after upgrading all the packages on the system using
pkgin). Wanted to upgrade libreoffice using "pkgin install
libreoffice". The system said "libreoffice is not available in the
repository".

On pkgsrc.se there is libreoffice-7.3.3.2, but not on
cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/9.2/All.

Did NetBSD drop that particular version?

Regards,
Riza