Re: USB stick error message

On Thu, 14 Oct 2021, Michael van Elst wrote:

Are you sure you started the 'a' partition at 63 like in the example ?

I "think" I did, but I wouldn't bet my life on it! <g>

All I can do is repeat the experiment, perhaps with a little bit (or a lot!) more attention to the details.

Thank you.

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that my mind was like a conjured spirit, that would do mischief if I did not give it employment.
                                Jonathan Swift