Re: man page inquiry

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:

A sed command to replace #configdir# with ${PKG_SYSCONFDIR} should suffice.

Yes. However, /wm/wdm seems to be without a maintainer at present, so I think there are no further steps I can take beyond the "head's-up" I put up on pkgsrc-users earlier today.

Thank you.

--
"The existence of God is not an experimental issue in the way it was."

                       John Wisdom - "Gods" (1944)