Re: man page inquiry

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021, Valery Ushakov wrote:

Looks like a pkgsrc bug that failed to properly substitute the actual value before installing the man page.

Do you care to take a stab at what that value might be were it to be correctly displayed?

I'm far from certain that it even makes sense to ask the above question, since asking it presupposes that there *is* a default location for window manager configuration files, a claim I would not wager much money on.

9-)

Thanks,

--
"The existence of God is not an experimental issue in the way it was."

                       John Wisdom - "Gods" (1944)