Re: man page inquiry

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021, Valery Ushakov wrote:

Do you care to take a stab at what that value might be were it
to be correctly displayed?

I don't have the slightest idea.  /usr/pkg/etc/wdm probably.

Yes, as was kindly pointed out to me by Martin in this post from only a few days ago:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2021/10/06/msg027871.html

I am capable of such extreme obtuseness that even I myself get confused by it!

You should really report this to pkgsrc folks. I guess the original package might be buggy (autoconf substitutions use @ not #) and needs a fix.

You are no doubt quite correct with that suggestion. I will carry it out as simply as I can manage.

Thank you again,

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."
                                 Dom Irrera